<<< Previous Page Next Page >>>
- In WP3 - Safe Arctic Navigation, HALPIN will lead T3.3 - Safe Arctic Navigation Assistance solutions development. HALPIN's work will focus particularly on the acquisition and codification of expert Arctic navigation knowledge, on developing solutions, roadmaps and strategies to manage navigation aids and communications platforms limitations in the Arctic and on Procdedures and training guidelines development.
- In WP4 - Integrated Safe Arctic Knowledge Base HALPIN will lead work on T4.3 - Safety Assessment of Low Flash Point Fuels that will include work on an Arctic Accident Safety Assessment.
- HALPIN is the WP6 - Stakeholder Engagement and Diffusion work package leader. Furthermore, HALPIN will lead T6.2 - Stakeholder Workshops Organisation.
- In WP7 - Project Management HALPIN is task leader for T7.3 - Quality & Risk Management.
- D3.5 - Codified Arctic Navigation Knowledge Base. (M12)
- D3.6 - Arctic Navigation & Communications Solutions, Roadmaps & Mitigation Strategies. (M24)
- D3.7 - Arctic Bridge Operating Procedures Manual. (M30)
- D4.3 - Safety Assessment of Low Flash Point Fuels. (M35)
- D7.4 - Quality Plan, Risk Log & Annual Quality and Risk Review Reports. (M6, 12, 18, 24, 30 & 36)
HALPIN Project Activities Summary
- [Cork, August 2017] International Space University's Space Studies Program (SSP) 2017 delegates are briefed on the SEDNA project by HALPIN Project manager Rob Lynch. See here.
- [London, June 2017] The SEDNA project had its Kick Off meeting at the Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich, London, on the 8th and 9th June 2017. See the press release here.
<<< Previous Page Back to Top Next Page >>>